- In general, a building permit is required if the total value of construction/improvement is $500 or higher or
if the construction is considered to be permanent.
- Contact Mike Block if the project is new home construction.
- Contact Scott McRae for
all other projects.
- They will help assess if a permit is required and with completion of the necessary forms.
- The DNR determines when burning permits are required based on weather conditions. Residents need to contact
the DNR at 1 888 947- 2876 or go to the DNR website to determine when burning permits are required.
- Burning permits are issued
by the DNR (715) 359-4522
- Rules for burning can be found on the DNR website or are issued with the burning permit .