Town Zoning & Building Permits

Zoning Permits

The Town of Plover falls under Marathon County Zoning Rules and Regulations.  

For any building project 101 square feet and over, a Zoning Permit from Marathon County Conservation, Planning & Zoning (CPZ) is required.  

For more information visit: 

For questions, contact:  

Marathon County CPZ

(715) 261-6000

You may also contact Town Supervisor, Scott McRae, at 715-584-4515, for additional information and assistance, as he is designated as the Town's Zoning Administrator (by Marathon County CPZ).

Building Permit - New Single-Family Homes and Duplex Homes

If you are planning to construct a new single-family or duplex home, along with obtaining a zoning permit from Marathon County CPZ, you will need to contact Building Inspector Mike Block for a building permit.

Michael Block

Block, LLC

308 Country Manner Lane

Birnamwood, WI  54414